Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Welcome to my first blog!!

Hi bloggers! Allow me to welcome myself in this new world of blogging. Its been, 12midnignt as I start to post for my very first blog. I just got home from work but Im not really feel tired and sleepy, so it would be better just to spend time here while Im still awake. This is my first blog on this site, so..I'm still really working on it how to figure out and manage on this thingy. OMG....it takes a lot of time to figure out everything. I still dont know what to do, I'm just only experimenting and checking out as possible as i can do. It took me as a challenge every settings and posting that I made here. I tell u dude..its very stressful and it really get my nerves b4 I made this account. I hope i can make justice for all the stress that i been through since I started doing this, and I knew that it takes a lot of time for a beginner like me.Good thing Im very Patience.,naks!!

Im not really into it due to my busy schedule at work, so I really dont have enough time making my own blog and possible earning money while staying at home but bec. everytime I search online or visiting in any site of blogging to my co-pinoys. Blogging is always be there trying to caught my attention, and for the last time without any hesitation it would be possible as a busy worker and a busy wife like me to make my own blog and hoping to catch PPP as what bloggers said..lol! Aside from that, Im hoping that I can also gain friends here, sharing thier experiences and success n lifes. Oh...u guys just invite me here if u would like. It surely appreciated..cuz I still dont know how to invite people here. Hope u understand to this poor lady..lol!!

Anyway, Ill make my ending here cuz its very late at night now, but b4 ill make my goodbye night. I'll tell you guys even this blog really screwed up my mind a bit, I can say that it's really fun sharing my experiences with others and at the same time its like also making my own diary to public, that make others more interested . Oh!! sha..sha...have a good night sleep..and Ill promise, that this will not be my first and last post cuz i still have more experiences and fun things that I would like to share u guys...Bye..

No comments: