Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another Big day for me!!




Our master bathroom


It's my off day at work. I got up early this morning just to feed the hungry cats. After all, I cant just go back to bed and make a little nap, which I normally did it after feeding the cats. I dont know why..?, maybe bec. I'm just too excited and looking forward to b a part of the house inspection that my husband and I really wanted to buy as soon as we finish everything. Yes! we're actually buying a new house and we are both very much excited and at the same time feel nervous knowing that we're going to leave my mother n law alone in the house and the cats too. Which, we're very much concerned and worried about. I'll tell u, that this will be the very big desicion and adjustment for us as a couple not only us but also to my loving mother in law, having her one and only son for over 30 yrs on her arms and suddenly just leaving. I knew that it sounds really dependable but knowing and witnessing how they both loved and cared each other, makes us so sad, esp. to my husband how he shown his love and takes good care of his mom so well, but other than that we knew that mom is so happy for our decisions for future aheads.

Anyway, go back to the house, we're just done doing the house inspection and everything is doing fine. One of the part of inspections were checking if the house has a termites, if the electricty and water works fine, good roofing and all that. The people that go with us were the agent, the inspectors and also our very supportive mom and dad ( my in Laws ) there were very supportive with us since for the very first time, Which I really appreciated and loved most. I couldnt asked for more but to be thankful for having an in laws like them. ( Im so blessed!! ). Sometimes, I asked myself that maybe Iv'e done something really good that God gave me the best husband and in laws like them..that made me really so proud of them.

So..this is about for now and I'm looking forward to tell more interesting stories every now and then. Have a good day to all!!

4 comments:

lyn said...

Happy Blogging dai

lyn said...

Goodluck on your house hunting and hope you will find your dream house

tx sweetie said...

whoaa hehehe nag blog na jud ka inday.wa kapugong sa? nice oi kay mamalhinay namu soon.sure ko excited au mo.

tuod vote for my love story sa ako blog pls? cge na miga bitaw ta hehehe.. naa diri www.pinay-endeavor.com ... e click ang THE MAN OF MY DREAMS sa kilid then click vote. add taka sa ako listahan inday para friendship nata sa blogging.

Unknown said...

hey you!!! your english bisaya yoh..