Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally we own the house!

front view of the house

The kitchen


It's been a week since we've owned the house that my husband and I bought. We're both so happy and excited. Happy, because we can start to build up a family that we really want. Excited, for moving in and changes for our life together. It's kind of tough because everything is a first time experience - from moving in, to buying all the things that we really need to have. The most exciting part is household shopping, its kind a hard but we really need to get everything to make the house a home. Naturally my husband has to buy all the things he likes, so I just tell him I like them also to make him happy. He buys things because they are cheap or affordable, and he says he has a plan - but I think he is just trying to save money so that we will be able to pay for the house, the utilities, insurance, and everything else that a homeowner has to pay for.